Collection of Personal Information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however to access some services on the site we do collect personal information. The type of information we collect may include:
- Contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- Date of birth;
- Demographic information such as postcode or zipcode;
- Preferences and opinions; and
- Any other information requested on this site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
This information is collected:
- To contact and communicate with you;
- For internal record keeping;
- For market research and business development including website development and gauging website traffic and trends;
- To deliver personalised site content to you;
- For marketing including direct marketing;
- To run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- To send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
Your Use Of Our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our site, including through the use of internet cookies, your communication with our site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your internet service provider. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
Your Opinion and Feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information to;
- Credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement offices as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, and
Your Rights and How You Can Control Your Personal Information
Children’s Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect children’s personal information, by which we refer to individuals of under sixteen years of age. If we are notified that we inadvertently hold personal information about a child, we will remove that information.
Storage and Security
If you have any questions, feedback or complaints please contact us at:
Mail: Rowie The Label, Unit 7B, 11 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW 2481, Australia
Phone: Currently unavailable due to our HQ moving